| This page documents official policy on KJEX Radio Wiki. It concerns standards that all users should follow.
When editing this page, please ensure that your revision reflects consensus. When in doubt, discuss first on the talk page.
These articles document the official policy of KJEX Radio Wiki.
Rules and guidelines
- About Policy - This page outlines what policy is, and the processes behind it
- Rules - The rules of KJEX Radio Wiki must not be broken on any accounts
Copyright and Privacy
- Copyright - Guidance on the reproduction of Copyright material
- Copyright templates - Templates for marking Copyright or Copyleft content and images
- Style Guide - Guidelines for layout and style of articles
- Create - How to create an article, and guidelines for page titles etc
- Consistency - Making sure content is consistent across the wiki
- Speculation - What speculation, extrapolation and educated guessing is permitted
Staff and Vandalism
- Cleanup - The process of keeping KJEX Radio Wiki's articles clean, correct and consistent
- Vandalism - Guidelines for how to deal with vandalism, and what counts
- Deletion - Guidelines for the processes behind deleting pages on KJEX Radio Wiki
- Protection - When and why pages are protected by administrators.
Status and Awards
- Staff - The different levels of staff, who they are, and how to apply
- Medals - Awards given to members for ongoing commitment and outstanding contribution
- Featured articles - How articles are given "featured" status
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.